{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wild Kratts 6th Birthday Party with FREE Printables!

Wild Kratts 6th Birthday Party with FREE Printables!


Creature Alert! We just gave my 6 year old son his Wild Kratts Birthday Party this past weekend! Because of our recent move into our new home, I chose to keep the party small with only family being invited.  I made a Mexican buffet and bought a dark chocolate cake from Costco-it was very good by the way! I tried to keep the party simple and not make too much work for myself.  My son loved it!   


I purchased most of the decorations from the Dollar Tree and printed out these FREE Wild Kratts Party Printables.  The Wild Kratts Party Printables brought everything together and looked really great! I decorated the tables with luau skirts that I flipped over to hide pictures of hibiscus flowers which looked better for my Wild Kratts Party theme.  I adorned tables with all types of plastic bugs and added plastic placemats about different animals at the kids table.  I used decorative duct tape in various animal prints to adorn the kids favor bags which were filled with bug catcher sets from the Dollar Tree.  The kids had a blast! And I'm still enjoying that dark chocolate cake.

FREE Wild Kratts Party Printable





Pin It