{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The PERFECT Gray Paint Color with Floors to Match!

The PERFECT Gray Paint Color with Floors to Match!


We just moved again! This time we purchased a one story house overlooking a lake.  This home purchase was considered an estate sale because the owner had died and the adult children were selling it through the estate.  The house was a mess (although it does not look that bad in the photos!) and filled with bugs everywhere because the owner had not lived in the house for over a year.  It was also not decorated to our taste.  We knew we were taking on a project.  I wanted to replace all the carpets and add laminate floors in the dining room.  I also wanted to repaint the entire house inside with a gray color.  I chose ANEW GRAY by Sherwin Williams (SW 7030).  And what a difference it made!


For the carpets, I chose a berber style by Shaw in the color Fossil- a perfect compliment to the gray walls.  In the dining room, I found a beautiful laminate floor at Home Depot for 99 cents per square foot! It is a glueless laminate flooring by TrafficMaster in the color Saratoga Hickory.  I love how it contrasts against the white molding and gray walls.  I LOVE how it all turned out! There are a million more projects I have yet to begin in this house, but I think I'm off to a great start! And if you're looking for the perfect Gray color, look no further than ANEW GRAY by Sherwin Williams! It's not too light and not too dark-just right! And it goes with everything!



{Monica Dunham was NOT PAID in any way for her opinions expressed in this post.}







Pin It