{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wild Kratts Party FREEBIE!!!

Wild Kratts Party FREEBIE!!!

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY

Pin It

In honor of reaching over 2,000 Facebook fans, I am giving my Facebook Fans this entire Wild Kratts Party Printable completely FREE! {You must LIKE my Facebook Page for access to all Freebies.} Thank you Facebook Fans for liking my Page and following me along this exciting journey in blogging! It has been a continual adventure in learning and growing! 


CREATURE ALERT! Yes, you read it correctly.  I am giving you this ENTIRE WILD KRATTS PARTY totally FREE!!! This party collection consists of: Bunting {4 different styles}, Invitations {2 styles}, Cupcake Wrappers, Cupcake Toppers, Tent Cards, Favor Box, & Party Hat.  This is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and not for commercial use in any way.  More Creature Power to you and your kids! Enjoy!