{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Easter!

It's Easter!

Ok, I realize Easter has come and gone, but I never had time to post all of my Easter decorating ideas! So here goes...

I bought this wreath for $2.50 at Target in the Dollar section.  I simply added the blue ribbon and the words HAPPY EASTER from the Easter Party Printable I created.

This is my Easter table setting before I added the plates etc.  It's simple and very inexpensive! I purchased 2 white plastic tablecloths (my table is super long), one roll of wrapping paper, one pack of 24 paper doilies, 2 packs of faux moss covered rocks, and brown paper Easter basket filling from the Dollar Tree all for $1 each totaling $7! I made the DIY Candy Display Jars and you can see how in the post on my blog.  I purchased the green basket from Target in the Dollar section also-I think it cost $2.50 and added the brown paper Easter basket filling with eggs I had purchased from Dollar Tree last year.  I created the free Easter Party Printables that you can use also!

A piece of my Easter Party Printable up close.

More Toppers and Flags from my Easter Party Printable Set!

DIY Candy Display Jars

Notice how the doily runner falls off the end of the table?

Another view of the table.

The table is set and ready to go!


Hope you had a Happy Easter!