{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Monday, April 2, 2012

DIY Candy Display Jars


I found this idea on Pinterest and I couldn't wait to make it for Easter!

First order of business...shopping! I bought five mason jars at Dollar Tree for $1 each and 5 different sized candle holders from Walmart varying in price from $2.50 to $4 each as well as Super Glue from the Dollar Tree.

I super glued the mason jars to the candle holders.  Then I used vegetable oil to remove the sticky film left by the price stickers on the top of the mason jar lids.  It worked great!

Here is one of my candy display jars on my table!

I placed some on my mantle for Easter too! 

The candy is already almost gone from one jar because my husband and son keep eating them!
Happy Easter!