{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Silhouettes


Easter Silhouettes


This project was so easy thanks to Martha Stewart! I had some scrapbook paper that I measured and cut down to 8.5 X 11 inches (regular paper size).  The paper has two different patterns on both sides.  I printed the design on the side I did not want to display-the "wrong" side.  The silhouette comes from the Martha Stewart website.
Then, I cut out the silhouettes (which include chicks, a rooster, and a bunny) with scissors and taped them to wooden sticks.  Next, I inserted them into my woven wreath (another Dollar Tree find) so they would be standing upright.

And finished! My mantle is ready for Easter! The Easter Banner comes from the free Easter Party Printable Set I created!