{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anniversary Printable SNEAK PEEK

Anniversary Printable SNEAK PEEK

This FREE Printable Party Set is Coming Soon!

We have a get-together with our church small group coming up and the hostess wanted to make the get-together special for another couple who was having their anniversary that day.  So, I offered to bring some Happy Anniversary printables to the party.  I was sure I had pinned one somewhere! Wrong! I searched the web and nada.  So, I decided to create a Happy Anniversary Party Printable Set myself!

This is how the banner turned out.  It is a blue and white chevron pattern with yellow letters and grey accents.

Maybe a nod to the nautical theme I'm crazy for right now?

I created one page of smaller tags and toppers with Bible verse phrases on love and other love phrases.

This is what the entire set looks like.

Close-up of the "Y" on the banner.

Close-up of the Tags and Toppers.
I will be giving you this Anniversary Party Printable Set for FREE soon! 
Keep checking my blog and Facebook Page for the latest posts!