{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wild Kratts Party Dollar Tree Finds! Part 2

Wild Kratts Party Dollar Tree Finds! Part 2
Pin It
Followers of my blog will know that I'm a huge fan of the Dollar Tree for party supplies! If you plan your party theme 6-12 months in advance, you can keep checking the Dollar Tree for party supplies that match your theme.  And save tons of money! Recently, I found these Backyard Travel toys that will go perfectly for my son's Wild Kratts Party coming up in the next few months.  I found Bug Kits, Bug Magnifying Glass, Bug Nets, & Binoculars {not pictured}.  I don't know how I forgot to add the binoculars in the photo above! Sorry! Anyways, these would make really nice party favors and prizes for games.  Click Here for more Wild Kratts Dollar Tree Party Finds.  Did you know you can get an awesome FREE Wild Kratts Party Printable for your next party? I provided it as a FREEBIE in honor of reaching over 2,000 Facebook Fans!
FREE Wild Kratts Party Printable

{For PERSONAL USE ONLY}
  Creature Alert! Click Here to get this FREE Wild Kratts Party Printable!