{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Monday, December 15, 2014

Wild Kratts Party Dollar Tree Finds!

 Wild Kratts Party Dollar Tree Finds!
My son is obsessed with the PBS kids show Wild Kratts.  Even though he just had his 5th Birthday Party, he already requested a Wild Kratts themed Birthday Party for next year! Recently, I was shopping at the Dollar Tree when I came across some party supplies that could be used for a Wild Kratts Party theme.  I just couldn't resist buying it! I found Animal Footprint and Zebra print wrapping paper, Giraffe and Zebra print duct tape, and Leopard and Zebra print napkins.  All for $1 each! I often use wrapping paper as backdrops and table cloths; duct tape can be used as water bottle wraps, cup wraps, party table decor, and even on party favors; and the napkins tie in with the Wild Kratts Party theme.  But if you want these Wild Kratts Party theme supplies, you need to get them at your local Dollar Tree soon-before they are all gone!