{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Superhero Party Dollar Tree Finds


Superhero Party Dollar Tree Finds

Pin It



I'm going to let you in on a little secret.  Shhh.  I'm getting ready to throw a Superhero Party for my soon to be five year old son! And in my quest for all things Superhero, I found some awesome party items at Dollar Tree! So if you are throwing a Superhero Party, run out to Dollar Tree and grab these items for your party! I found Superman and Batman wrapping paper rolls which I use for decorating not wrapping, Superhero Capes (Halloween section) that I'll use as prizes, Chevron Black & White Paper Straws (Halloween section),  and Avengers tatoos and Spiderman stickers to put in favor bags! The wrapping paper was hard to find for me.  I went to two stores before finding only three rolls left! The capes also come in all black if you want a Batman themed party.  I also purchased balloons, streamers, and plastic tablecloths at Dollar Tree.  Everything was $1 each! This year's party will be held in our backyard.  Parties can be expensive so I often start my party search at Dollar Tree to save money.  Best of luck in your Superhero Party quest! And come back to my blog for all of the Superhero Party details & ideas for your next party!