{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Friday, December 4, 2015

Coastal Baby Shower & FREE Mom-To-Be Printable

Coastal Baby Shower & FREE Mom-To-Be Printable

Ahoy! It's a boy! My youngest sister is expecting her first child-an active baby boy! My other sister & I threw her a Coastal Baby Shower.  We had chocolate & vanilla cupcakes decorated with tiny flags, blue favor bags filled with white mint lifesaver candy, prizes of chocolate hersHEy bars, and a Mom-To-Be Bunting saving her special seat.  We played several games including My Water Broke- each guest takes a frozen ice cube with a plastic baby in it and the first person whose ice cube melts completely must yell, "My water broke!" The party was tons of fun and my sister walked away with a lot of much needed baby items! One of the gifts I gave her was my DIY Personalized Baby Shower Gift for her son's nursery.  She loved it! Need a Mom-To-Be Bunting for your Baby Shower? Get Yours Free Below!


Click Download Button for FREE Mom-To-Be Bunting! 
You must LIKE my Facebook Page for access to FREEBIES.




Pin It