{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pillows for CHEAP!

Pillows for CHEAP!

Sorry for the fuzzy photo-I took this with my ancient I-Phone.  Can you guess what store I'm in?

A preview of what is to come in my new house...

Can you guess what store I'm shopping in? Some of you die hard crafters and DIYers know exactly where I am.  It's Hobby Lobby! {By the way, I'm not being compensated in any way for this post-just thought I'd share it with you.} Hobby Lobby has all things crafty, picture frames, fabrics, home decor items, seasonal items, and you guessed it- PILLOWS and curtains for CHEAP! Sign up for their e-mail list and they will notify you of their regular sales plus you get a 40% off coupon for one regular priced item.  Cha-ching! Ok, I get really excited about my decor savings.  They have tons of beautiful pillow covers to choose from in an array of colors and design styles.  These pillow covers have hidden zippers and are well made for the price.  I shopped when these pillow covers were 50% off of their already low prices of $7.99 and $9.99.  I paid about $4 and $5 for each 18X18 pillow cover on sale.  I'm in the process of buying a home that needs some updating.  Look for room transformations and decorating ideas to come!   



Pin It