{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Why I Love Costco...

Why I Love Costco...


Can I tell you why I joined Costco? For the organic beef and organic chicken! I've had memberships at all of the major warehouse club stores and none of them offered any USDA organic meats or chicken.  Not only are we eating healthy, but we are saving money as well. And Costco offers many other organic products as well in addition to Gluten Free bread.  Tip: Before joining your local Costco, take a look around the store and search for the organic & gluten free products you most want.  Each Costco may carry different products so ask an employee before you join.  {By the way, I'm not being compensated in any way for this post.  I just wanted to share it with you.}


Cost:

Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Pack $23.72 (varies depending upon weight) (Price per pound $5.99) (typically 3 to 4 breasts per pouch with 3 pouches per pack)
Organic Whole Chickens 2 Pack $25.30 ($3 off sale today) (varies depending upon weight)
Organic Ground Beef Pack $21.99 (1.34 pounds in each pouch with 3 pouches per pack)
Organic GoGo Squeeze Applesauce Pouches Pack $10.99 (20 3.2 oz pouches per pack)
Organic Chicken Stock Pack $11.69 (6 32 fl oz cartons per pack)
Organic Apple & Eve School Lunch Juice Pack $10.69 ($2.80 off sale today) (27 6.75 fl oz Juices per pack)
Organic Eggs (2 dozen) $6.99
Organic Baby Spinach $3.99 (16 oz)
Udi's Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread Loaf $7.59 (1 lb 14 oz) (Huge Loaf)
Organic canned Tomato Sauce Pack (not pictured)

(I shopped in Florida on April 17, 2015.)

This post comes from my second blog Goodbye Gluten Hello Health.  I thought I had already put this post on here, but I guess I never did! Visit Goodbye Gluten Hello Health for healthy gluten free recipes.


Pin It