{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Thursday, September 18, 2014

$4 DIY Superhero City Party Backdrop

$4 DIY Superhero City Party Backdrop

Pin It
I just finished making this Superhero City Party Backdrop for my son's upcoming Superhero Birthday Party.  It turned out great! And it only cost $4! I bought 3 thicker black poster boards and 1 bright yellow sticky note pad from Dollar Tree.  Then I lined all of the poster boards on the floor next to each other and put the sticky notes on in straight rows.  I added extra tape to the back of the sticky note windows so that it would stay put if it gets windy.  The hardest part of this project was getting all of my sticky note windows straight-it was super easy-no rulers needed!