{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DIY Burlap Wreath

DIY Burlap Wreath


Isn't this cute? I attended a MOPS meeting back in November and this was the craft I created.  Everyone's wreaths were completely different because each person picked out different fabrics/yarns and embellishments.  The wreath form is made of a foam material from the plumbing section of Lowes/Home Depot and cut in half (for smaller wreaths like mine) or you can use the whole piece for larger wreaths.  It looks like a pool noodle which you could also use.  The wreath form was taped together with packing tape.  I simply hot glued one end of a long piece of a burlap strip and wrapped it around the foam wreath and hot glued the other end to the wreath.  Then, I added brown ribbon because we ran out of burlap.  Then, I took white coffee filters and bunched them together to create my flower.  I pinned the flower to the wreath.  Simple, quick, and easy!