{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Starfish Decor Ornaments

Starfish Decor Ornaments


Pin It 
My family and I recently took a trip to a local park near the beach which means I get to stop at one of my favorite little shops to purchase starfish! I get really excited about my sea shells.  I have been wanting some simple coastal ornaments for my Christmas tree, but everything I found was too ornamental for my taste.  I just wanted real starfish with some silver glitter to hang on my Christmas tree.  Simple and classic.  So, I decided to make my own after Christmas.  I purchased several real starfish of varying sizes and placed them on my dining room table covered with wrapping paper.  I put silver glitter glue on them and let them dry overnight.  Then I super glued a jewelry clasp on the back of all of them and let it dry overnight.  Finally, I cut twine and created a loop to hang them on the Christmas tree next year.  I can't wait to use them next year! You can also use these as decor around your house to hang on the wall or anywhere else you'd like! Hang some from your fireplace mantel with rope.  Want to have starfish decor in your home? Purchase via Dunham Design Company.