{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Surfer Birthday Party {Small Party}

Surfer Birthday Party {Small Party}
Let's ride the waves! We have moved into a tiny rental half the size of our old house while we look to build so I decided to have a very small family only Birthday Party for my son at the community pool this year. Unfortunately, most of the family (including myself) ended up getting sick with cold/flu like symptoms before the party.  Pulling this little party together would not have occurred without the help of my husband and parents! I was just barely making it through the day.  In the end, the party was great and my son loved it.  My sister made this delicious key lime Surfer cake with cream cheese frosting.  Yummy!

I used the Surfer Bunting from the Surf Party along with other items.  I didn't really have the energy to decorate this time though.

Here is another picture of the bunting that the wind blew apart.

Grandpa gave us these decal stickers which I used to decorate these bins.  I filled the bins with ice and party food was placed on top to keep fresh and cool.  I tried a new Pioneer Woman party dish called Tortilla Rollups and it was a hit!

I taped these toppers to the table so the wind would not blow them away.  The tape was only $1 from Dollar Tree.

My son, in the middle, having a blast with his cousins! Happy 4th Birthday to you!