{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Matthew 6:33 & 34 Airplane Art Print

Matthew 6:33 & 34 Airplane Art Print

Fly in to my ETSY SHOP! I created this Art Print after listening to a sermon my pastor preached this morning on Matthew 6:25-34.  Matthew 6:33 & 34 really spoke to me.  I will admit I tend to worry quite a bit, but God has been continually teaching me to lean on Him during difficult times.  I'm learning that He is enough.  I'm learning that He is my provider-not any one person or job.  I'm learning that He provides me with resources so that I can give to others in need, not always spend it on my family or myself.  Gulp.  That's a hard one for me along with trying not to worry! Hopefully, this Art Print will be a reminder to you also that He is in control so we really need not worry because He will provide for us in His way and His timing.  Trust me, I need to be reminded of that message all the time! :) Freebie Printable Coming Soon!