{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Printable Display

Thanksgiving Printable Display

Thanksgiving is less than one week away! Yeah! I can already smell our family's Thanksgiving dinner! So, I wanted to show you my free Thanksgiving Printable on display.  This photo is the THANKFUL bunting.  I really like how it turned out! Simply cut along the white edges and dots on the page, punch holes in the top of each letter, string, and hang!


Here is another photo of the bunting.

This photo displays the Menu and one way you could use the Name Card.  I simply wrapped the Name Card around a paper napkin and taped the back creating a circle by which it stands on the plate.  The printables are empty allowing you to write in your menu and guest's names.  I used the computer and you can do the same by printing it first, then feeding it in to your printer a second time and using Word to fill in the printable.  The tricky part is aligning it correctly so you might want to print the words on blank pages first and placing it on top of the printable to make sure it aligns correctly.  Does that make sense? I will also have this printable in my ETSY SHOP and you can tell me what words to fill in and I will fill it in for you.

Another way to use the Name Card-I simply made it smaller by cutting the sides off and created a small fold at the bottom allowing it to stand upright.

Lastly, here is the original way it prints out after you cut each Name Card out.  Don't forget to display the Welcome Sign on your front door! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We all have so much to be thankful for!