{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cowboy/Western Thank You Cards

Cowboy/Western Thank You Cards

I designed this Thank You Western Card in Shutterfly.  Shutterfly did not have a Thank You Western Card that I liked so I designed one from the options they had.  They had a blank Thank You card where I could fill in pictures and text with the red and grey bottom on the front of the card.  I could not change the "Thank You" words, but I added the words "For a Rootin' Tootin' Good Time!" with a Western style font I chose from their menu.  I added my pictures and gave them all a Sepia tone for a Western feel.


I added this Bible verse (Philippians 1:3) to the inside of the Western Thank You card as well as the signature and pictures in the Sepia filter.  I had taken these pictures long before the party and used them for the card.


I took the pictures at a local farm with a farmer's market.  I thought this Wagon Wheel picture really captured the feel of the Western Birthday Party! Hope you enjoy my idea!