{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Friday, July 27, 2012

Cowboy/Cowgirl/Western Party Coming SOON!

COWBOY/WESTERN PARTY COMING SOON!

Wow, I've been so busy lately that I have not had much time to post on my blog! Thankfully, my son is wiped out after shopping this morning (so am I) and is down for an afternoon nap! My son's third Birthday is rapidly approaching-it's in September-and I decided to throw him a Cowboy Western Birthday Party this year! We're all lookin' forward to a rootin' tootin' good time at the Dunham Corral! Being the perfectionist that I am (I've had to learn to be less of a perfectionist with my son, but it's hard), I plan my party themes very early in advance.  This gives me the opportunity to score some great deals for party supplies throughout the year.  (You can see a portion of my party deals below.) In my thrifty search of all things Cowboy/Western, I did not find many free Cowboy/Western party printables  on the internet which led me to create my own.  The Cowboy/Cowgirl/Western Party Printable Set I created is offered in my Etsy Shop for only $10! You can also order a custom Wanted Sign with your child's photo on it for $5 or get a custom EMail Invitation for $5! I will be offering one item from the Cowboy/Cowgirl/Western Party Printable Set on my blog for FREE in the upcoming future! So come back and keep checking! 
Look what I bought at my local Dollar Tree! Each item was $1!
I found Cowboy hats, wrapping paper, badges, and craft/popsicle sticks.

I found these cute Wanted Poster Toys at Michael's Craft store for $1 each! These would make cute party favors!