{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Father's Day Printable Set FREEBIE!

Father's Day Printable Set FREEBIE!

{Free For A Limited Time.}

Hi All! Happy Father's Day! I just created this Father's Day Printable Set for you! I hope you enjoy it! I recently finished reading a Christian book on marriage called Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.  In it, the author really stressed how much men long for respect from their wives (and others) -even more than love! I found this fascinating! His book inspired me to create my Father's Day Printable Set around respect.  I hope you like it! Leave me a comment! Let me also take this opportunity to tell you that I just opened the Mommy's Idea Notebook Etsy Shop! Most of the Printable Sets only cost $5.00! In celebration of the grand opening, I am offering you a 50% off coupon this month! Use code: Grand Opening June


PURCHASE HERE

{Banner spells: THANK YOU}

{For PERSONAL USE ONLY.}