{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photo Editing in Pixlr




Look what I created with the FREE program Pixlr?!
Want to know how I did it?

I have been using Picnik, but they announced they were shutting down so I had to hurry up and find a comparable program.  In my research, I stumbled upon Pixlr.  It's awesome!

Step 1) Go to: http://pixlr.com/express. {This program is comparable to Picnik & Photoshop Elements.}

Step 2) Upload a photo from your computer.

Step 3) I used "Focal Blur" in the circle shape and centered it on my son's face so his face would not be blurry.

Step 4) I used "Effect, Default, Aladin" to give my photo its effect.

Step 5) I used "Border, Default, Flowery" to add the black border around the photo.

Step 6) I used "Text, Grunge, Boycott" for the Bible verse I added.

I really like how it turned out! I look forward to trying out many more photo editing tricks too! I could seriously do this all day I enjoy it so much! Anyways, I hope this simple mini tutorial helps you!