{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Toy & Bug & Alice in Wonderland Birthday Parties!

Toy Birthday Party
My son's 1st Birthday! I used toys as containers for the silverware.


DIY felt birthday banner.















Beverage station

Let's eat! Tip: When hosting parties for kids, make sure to provide kid-friendly foods like macaroni and cheese or chicken nuggets.  It's also easier to grab if some foods are bite-size.

Food Station

Toy Theme Birthday Cake made by my sister, Denise.

Personal cake just for my one year old!
Used for my son's 1st Birthday! Pingg Invites are the best and it's free! www.pingg.com

Bug Birthday Party

It's my nephew's Bug Birthday Party! I can't take the credit for this party.  This was all my sister's  idea!

Bugs are everywhere! Table Setting for the kids.

Oh no! The ants have gotten to the food!

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party

My nephew's Alice In Wonderland theme party!


Alice in Wonderland Theme Cake by my sister, Denise.

Let's eat! Food station for Alice in Wonderland theme party.