{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Monday, November 14, 2011

Painting Horizontal Stripes

I wanted to add a bold look and I love the look of these painted horizontal stripes!
Step 1) Measure and tape stripe outlines on to your wall.  I used a ruler as my guide.


Notice the bed was white before? I painted it black creating a more masculine look for my son.

Step 2) Paint and remove tape once dry.  Touch up paint without tape.  Unfortunately, when I removed the tape, it peeled some paint off the wall ruining my straight lines! If I were to do this project over again, I'd purchase a clear paint and paint it along the edges of the tape and let it dry before applying the color.

Finished wall!