{The title has changed, but the website has not!}

Blogging FREE printables, parties, and decorating diy one nap at a time...

Dunham Design Company

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pirate Birthday Party!

Pirate Birthday Party!





Ahoy! It's a Pirate Birthday Party! Let your guests know which house is yours! 
I strung balloons along ribbon and attached to garage lights.
Welcome to the party! Instructions for the Party Paper Wreath in the Kid's Birthdays Page!
Pingg Invite used to welcome guests.  I also used this design by HelloLucky for the invites.

Boatload of Favors! Do you see the pirate patches hanging from the boat wheel?
Close-up of sign on Boatload of Favors.

The whole picture!


Free AHOY Banner by B. Nute Productions!

Check out this Buffet Table!
Another free printable pirate banner by cottage industrialist.
Yes, I made all of the food except for the nuggets by Chick-fil-A, Pita & Hummus Dip, and the cake by my sister, Denise.  Note to Self: Get some help with the food next year! :)



My son, the Birthday Boy, is now two years old! He's growing up so fast!

Beverage Station.  Notice the treasure map in the bottle! Go to Martha Stewart for clip art of the fish, crab, and the message in the bottle you see on the table!

Yummy Yummy in my Tummy!
These were paper patterns included in the HP collection that I measured and cut up into flags.  
This carrot cake tasted sooo good and was made by my sister, Denise, who is a Pastry Chef.  Lucky me!

Pirate Patches by HP! I love these patterns!

Yummy carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!
A picture of my husband, son, & me! Check out my son's outfit!
Fruit Kabobs.

Mozzarella, Tomato, & Basil Skewers drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar.

S'mores Pops.  Are you drooling yet?

Rice Crispy Treats dipped in Chocolate on a Stick.

Chocolate Fruit Kabobs.
Free Pirate Sail by cottage industrialist!
I used them as Food Labels.






Pirate Treasure Hunt Game in a sea of balloons!
The first kids to find the coins in the kiddie pool win a very special treasure!
Arrgh! Get your loot kids!
Birthday Banner is another free printable by TomKat Studio!







Use maps as decoration!
The End! Hope I've inspired you to create your own swashbuckling Pirate Birthday Party!

Check out Dunham Design Company for some swashbuckling party printables!



Party Details:

Party Date: September 2011

Party Designer, Planner & Chef: Monica Dunham

Photography: Monica Dunham, Angela Donato, & Amy Dunham

Cake: Denise Rowland